get started in your course, be sure you have:
- MyLabsPlus Web address
from your instructor.
- Your login
name and password provided by your school.
- The access code
you purchased from the bookstore with your textbook.
- Go to your school’s MyLabsPlus campus: http://edgecombe.mylabsplus.com.
- Enter your login name (first initial last name birthdate[mmdd]) and password (student ID#) and click the Login button.
- Click on the name of your course in the
If your course name
does not appear, contact your instructor.
- Click on an assignment or learning aid
link within the course. You will first be
- You will be prompted to enter your
access code or purchase online. To enter
your access code, select the Access Code option, enter your code, and
click Next. If you are repeating the
course contact your instructor for a repeater code.
You may use a Temporary Access Code for 30 days, look for
the link. After 30 days you will be
prompted for an Access Code.
If you prefer to purchase online using a credit card, select the Buy
Now option and click the product link to complete your purchase.
Once you have successfully entered your access code or completed an
online purchase, you will receive a confirmation page and you can
If you need technical support, please select the
at your school’s MyLabsPlus campus. You
will find several self-service support articles and information about
can contact Pearson’s 24/7 MyLabsPlus support team.